Effective help for Social-Anxiety/Social-phobia/Social-Anxiety-Disorder
Social-anxiety /social-phobia/ social-anxiety-disorder is a fear of being judged by others. People with social anxiety-worry about what others think of them, whether they will be put on the spot, humiliated, embarrassed or rejected in public. It can start in teenage years, sometimes earlier, or after a stressful or difficult social event.
"I’m much more confident generally. By completing the programme with Michelle and simply learning to complete a few small written exercises every day,
I have and will continue to smash my social anxiety to smithereens. Thanks to Michelle and the Thrive Programme, I am feeling really confident in my ability to enjoy life, by feeling confident in the knowledge,
that if I do start to feel any of my symptoms, then I can easily deal with them quickly and effectively and
get on with my day."
JC from Edinburgh
Symptoms of Social Anxiety:
- A fear of speaking with others.
- Avoiding social situations.
- Stuttering and stammering.
- Sexual problems and a fear of intimacy.
- Difficulty using the toilet in public.
- Difficulty in maintaining eye contact.
- Feeling self-conscious, and that everyone is watching you closely.
- Panic attacks.
- Excessive sweating.
- Fear of public speaking.
- A fear of talking on the telephone.
- A fear of eating in-front of others.
- A preoccupation with your appearance. Not in a vain context, but in order to blend in.
Social anxiety is linked to self-esteem and the beliefs YOU hold about yourself in social situations. You believe that YOU will be unable to cope emotionally in certain social situations, make a fool of yourself and then be judged harshly for your actions. This can leave you feeling powerless.
"Going through the Thrive programme with Michelle changed my life and I believe it can change anyone’s.
It is money very well spent! Thanks again Michelle."
RL from Edinburgh
Working with me you will learn how to smash your social-anxiety by building your self-esteem so you can…
- Walk into a room full of people and enjoy yourself getting to know them, safe in the knowledge you’ve got this.
- Have the self-esteem and social-confidence to stand in-front of a room full of people and present your work.
- Attend a job interview for that dream job or promotion and enjoy the process, feeling powerful, confident and relaxed.
- Be able to ask that special person out on a date.
- Start an intimate relationship with that special someone feeling confident, powerful and in control about your performance.
- Say yes to every social invitation, knowing you’ll genuinely enjoy yourself and have fun.
- See yourself on camera or hear your voice on a recording feeling comfortable and proud.
- Be able to have a conversation with anyone without blushing or stuttering.
- Saying yes to your friends and a night-out, no longer having to invent elaborate excuses why you can’t make it.
- Sit any test or exam feeling powerful and confident.
- Approach your boss and ask for that pay-rise you’ve been putting off.
- Attend any networking event enjoy yourself, keen to spread the word about your business.
"I would just like to say a huge thank you to Michelle for helping me thrive to become a more positive person. I feel a lot more empowered and I don’t see things as rigidly as I did before. I feel a lot more relaxed, less anxious and able to focus better."
LB from Luton
OR EVEN BETTER WHY NOT ARRANGE
A FREE NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION?
LET’S GET YOU THRIVING AND SMASH Social anxiety.
Thrive with Michelle
28 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
Within easy reach of
Musselburgh, Haddington, Tranent, Cockenzie, Longniddry, Gullane,
North Berwick, Dalkeith, Gorebridge, Newton Grange, Lasswade, Roslin, Penicuik,
West Linton, East Calder, West Calder, Livingston, Broxburn, Newbridge and Kirkliston.
Thrive with Michelle
Light Centre Belgravia
7-9 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, SW1W 9LX
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Central London.