Effective Help for Self-esteem and Self-belief
Self-esteem is quite simply what YOU think about YOU! It’s your perception of yourself. How worthy you are, how likeable you are, how capable you are. During life we build up a set of beliefs, as a cluster these are known as belief systems. Our belief system about us is developed as we process experiences. However, depending on how we see ourselves, whether it be positively or negatively, will determine what evidence we process and what evidence we overlook about us.
Self belief is confidence in ourselves to carry out a task. When we have little self belief, it can make life challenging, as we are constantly doubting our abilities, causing us to feel anxious about achieving goals.
"For the first time in a long time, I can look ahead without fear. My confidence in life generally, is massively improved. I know I have the skills to deal with anything now. And that is an amazing feeling."
JC from Edinburgh.
Working with me you will learn how to build your self-esteem so you can...
• Have the confidence to apply for that new promotion or new job.
• Have the self-esteem to stand in-front of a room full of people and present your work.
• Realise that you don’t need other people, a drink or a cigarette to give you confidence.
• Feel powerful enough to achieve any goal in life you want.
• Be able to have your in-laws over and not feel small or inadequate.
• Be able to ask that special person out on a date.
• Feel good about you in your relationship.
• Succeed in university or college.
• Look in the mirror and be happy with who looks back.
OR EVEN BETTER WHY NOT ARRANGE
A FREE NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION?
LET’S GET YOU THRIVING AND SMASH LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
Thrive with Michelle
28 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
Within easy reach of
Musselburgh, Haddington, Tranent, Cockenzie, Longniddry, Gullane,
North Berwick, Dalkeith, Gorebridge, Newton Grange, Lasswade, Roslin, Penicuik,
West Linton, East Calder, West Calder, Livingston, Broxburn, Newbridge and Kirkliston.
Thrive with Michelle
Light Centre Belgravia
7-9 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, SW1W 9LX
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Central London.