Effective help for Fears and Phobias
Help for Fears and Phobias in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife. Welcoming enquiries from further afield in Scotland and London.
Around 13% of society are effected by phobias at any one time and in-fact a phobia can be created for just about any situation or object. Put simply, a phobia is created by the way the sufferer is thinking about feared object, place, situation, feeling or animal. If the feared stimuli were genuinely scary, everyone would be frightened by it. Therefore, it is purely down to unhelpful beliefs and thinking styles of the sufferer about the feared stimuli. The good news is because its to do with mindset, its not difficult to overcome.
The top ten most common phobias are:
- Trypophobia – The fear of holes…
- Aerophobia – The fear of flying…
- Mysophobia – The fear of germs. ...
- Claustrophobia – The fear of small spaces. ...
- Astraphobia – The fear of thunder and lightning. ...
- Cynophobia – The fear of dogs. ...
- Agoraphobia – The fear of open or crowded spaces. ...
- Acrophobia – The fear of heights. ...
- Ophidiophobia – The fear of snakes. ...
- Arachnophobia – The fear of spiders.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, let me show you that in just 6-8 sessions you can not only be free of your phobia, but also…
- Realise that you don’t need other people, a drink or a cigarette to give you confidence.
- Feel powerful enough to achieve any goal in life you want.
- Look in the mirror and be happy with who looks back.
- Face whatever life throws at you with new found confidence and unshakable self-belief.
- Know how to manage stress, anxiety and other negative emotions, nipping them in the bud.
OR EVEN BETTER WHY NOT ARRANGE
A FREE NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION?
LET’S GET YOU THRIVING AND SMASH ibs.
Thrive with Michelle
28 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
Within easy reach of
Musselburgh, Haddington, Tranent, Cockenzie, Longniddry, Gullane,
North Berwick, Dalkeith, Gorebridge, Newton Grange, Lasswade, Roslin, Penicuik,
West Linton, East Calder, West Calder, Livingston, Broxburn, Newbridge and Kirkliston.
Thrive with Michelle
Light Centre Belgravia
7-9 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, SW1W 9LX
The Thrive Programme with Michelle Winter serving Central London.